Affiliates In Foot Care takes the threat of the spread COVID-19 very seriously. We are monitoring the situation, staying in touch with public health officials, and updating our processes and protocols accordingly. We are concerned about the safety of our patients and staff.
For the most updated information about COVID-19, visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
We continue with daily routines adhering to the CDC’s protocol in our office aimed at reducing exposure to the coronavirus including:
- Clean all high touch surfaces first thing in the morning, between patients, and at the end of the day. This includes waiting rooms, exam rooms and the X- ray machine.
- Screen all patients before booking and again at the front desk and reschedule them if they are symptomatic or have been exposed to the virus and taking temperatures at the window .
- Require all patients and staff to be properly masked while being in our office.
- Physically spread out communal spaces such as the waiting room to allow six feet of space between patients.
- Allowing patients to stay in their car until the scheduled appointment and going straight to the exam room.
- Taking payments over the phone and providing all new patient paper work on the website to minimize contact especially for high risk patients.
- Require increased hand washing for our team including before and after each patient visit.
Here are a few ways you can assist us with maintaining safety during your office visit:
- Reschedule your appointment if you are feeling ill, have a fever or a cough, or have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Reschedule your appointment if you live with someone who has a fever or a cough or has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Wear a mask at all times while in the office.
- Do not bring extra people into your appointment unless medically necessary.
- Arrive only 5 minutes before your appointment time. If you arrive earlier than that, please wait in your car.
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands frequently.
- Practice social distancing at all times when possible.